Friday Tunes - Vol. 1
Let's spice up your playlist for the weekend.
I just thought maybe, like me, from time to time, you need some new music to dig into. This folky, mellow, homey mix might be just what you need. If you need the express version, my favorites are in bold.
- Barcelona by Ed Sheeran
- If I Were Free by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Ruby Carol by Dan Sartain
- Baby Let Me Follow You Down by Bob Dylan
- Crowbar Hotel by Chadwick Stokes
- Atlantic City by The Band
- Drive by R.E.M.
- Woke Up This Morning by Alabama 3
- Why Aye Man by Mark Knopfler
- Midnight Rider by The Allman Brothers Band
- Beg, Steal, or Borrow by Ray LaMontagne
- Lightning Crashes by Live
- Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits
- You Can't Fix This by Stevie Nicks, Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins